Program Now Available!
Work one to one with a Foot Care Nurse Educator in home-care and at our onsite clinic. Use top of the line instruments, podiatry equipment, and Electronic Health Record software.
Get paid while you learn! Must have and maintain a current registration with BCCNM.
Foot Care Nurse – Part time/Casual - Prince George
M&M Advanced Footcare Ltd. is seeking a Licensed Foot Care Nurse to join our growing team.
Located in a professional medical office in Prince George, BC, we are a licensed Nursing Foot Care company providing home care and outpatient clinics.
We value the safety, dignity and independence of our clients as well as the health and well being of our colleagues.
With support from our Foot Care Nurse Educator, Office Manager, and Office Assistant, the Foot Care Nurse provides professional foot care services in outpatient clinics and/or in the community using our top quality equipment and instruments. Successful candidates should be knowledgeable, compassionate and have strong communication skills.
Accepted applicants for the mentorship program will be required to sign an employment/mentorship contract which will include a 3 month probationary period*
- Assessment, maintenance and nursing interventions for common ailments of the foot
- Patient teaching to support client independence and positive patient outcomes
- Care planning and documentation using Electronic Health Record software
- Managing and conducting all aspects of community foot care visits while adhering to current standards of practice
- Maintaining knowledge and training on current best practices for Advanced Foot Care, Infection Prevention and Control, Occupational Health and Safety and British Columbia College of Nurses & Midwives Scope of Practice
- Diligent documentation and communication with team members and members of the interdisciplinary team regarding changes, concerns, progress, and treatment plan updates
- Travelling using own vehicle to provide foot care services to clients in the community